Our services are in textile conservation, collection care and the science of related materials & objets d’art.
- Consultations – in textiles and the science of textiles & objets d’art
- Surveys – made to measure
- Estimates – for single items & whole collections
- Treatments – for textiles and other disciplines by request
- Science – understanding materials
- Conservation housekeeping – includes light & dust management
- Pests – includes inspections, identifications, eradication and advice
- Disaster planning & salvage work
- Project management – exhibition, events & site work
- Policy & best practice documentation
- Display & storage solutions
- Training, lectures, visits & events
We believe in informed decision making and professional ethics. We promote co-operative decision making. We appreciate the many aspects that authenticate objects such as: history, context, function, form, materials, art and aesthetics.
We are happy to provide technical services and material analysis if required as well as follow-up support services, such as training.
We have over 12 years of business experience and offer a friendly service based on quality, good judgement and professionalism.